Comment on "Individual Price Adjustment along the Extensive Margin"
In: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2012, Volume 27
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 12755.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eva Kislingerová, 2012. "Introduction," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(3).
- Etienne Gagnon, 2009.
"Price Setting During Low and High Inflation: Evidence from Mexico,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 124(3), pages 1221-1263, August.
- Etienne Gagnon, 2006. "Price Setting during Low and High Inflation: Evidence from Mexico," 2006 Meeting Papers 300, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Etienne Gagnon, 2007. "Price setting during low and high inflation: evidence from Mexico," International Finance Discussion Papers 896, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Eva Kislingerová, 2012. "n/a," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(2), pages 65.
- Eva Kislingerová, 2012. "Introduction," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(2).
- Varian, Hal R, 1980. "A Model of Sales," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(4), pages 651-59, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.