Schumpeterian Competition and Diseconomies of Scope: Illustrations from the Histories of Microsoft and IBM
In: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity Revisited
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 12354.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ricardo Alonso & Wouter Dessein & Niko Matouschek, 2008.
"When Does Coordination Require Centralization?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(1), pages 145-79, March.
- Cassiman, Bruno & Ueda, Masako, 2002.
"Optimal Project Rejection and New Firm Start-Ups,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3429, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anton, James J & Yao, Dennis A, 1995. "Start-ups, Spin-offs, and Internal Projects," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 362-78, October.
- Ajay K. Agrawal & Iain M. Cockburn & Alberto Galasso & Alexander Oettl, 2012. "Why are Some Regions More Innovative than Others? The Role of Firm Size Diversity," NBER Working Papers 17793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy Bresnahan & Jonathan Levin, 2012.
"Vertical Integration and Market Structure
[The Handbook of Organizational Economics]," Introductory Chapters, Princeton University Press.
- Timothy Bresnahan & Jonathan Levin, 2012. "Vertical Integration and Market Structure," Discussion Papers 11-010, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Jonathan D. Levin, 2012. "Vertical Integration and Market Structure," NBER Working Papers 17889, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy Bresnahan & Pai-Ling Yin, 2010.
"Reallocating innovative resources around growth bottlenecks,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 19(5), pages 1589-1627, October.
- Timothy Bresnahan & Pai-Ling Yin, 2010. "Reallocating Innovative Resources Around Growth Bottlenecks," Discussion Papers 09-022, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Wagner, Rodrigo & Zahler, Andrés, 2011.
"New exports from emerging markets: do followers benefit from pioneers ?,"
30312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodrigo Wagner & Andrés Zahler, 2011. "New Exports from Emerging Markets:Do Followers Beneit from Pioneers ?," Working Papers 18, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Elizabeth J. Altman & Frank Nagle & Michael L. Tushman, 2013. "Innovating without Information Constraints: Organizations, Communities, and Innovation When Information Costs Approach Zero," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-043, Harvard Business School.
- Giovanni Dosi, 2012. "Economic Coordination and Dynamics: Some Elements of an Alternative "Evolutionary" Paradigm," LEM Papers Series 2012/08, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.