Schumpeterian Competition and Diseconomies of Scope: Illustrations from the Histories of Microsoft and IBM
In: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity Revisited
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 12354.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cassiman, Bruno & Ueda, Masako, 2002.
"Optimal Project Rejection and New Firm Start-Ups,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3429, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anton, James J & Yao, Dennis A, 1995. "Start-ups, Spin-offs, and Internal Projects," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 362-78, October.
- Wagner, Rodrigo & Zahler, Andrés, 2011.
"New exports from emerging markets: do followers benefit from pioneers ?,"
30312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodrigo Wagner & Andrés Zahler, 2011. "New Exports from Emerging Markets:Do Followers Beneit from Pioneers ?," Working Papers 18, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Ajay K. Agrawal & Iain M. Cockburn & Alberto Galasso & Alexander Oettl, 2012. "Why are Some Regions More Innovative than Others? The Role of Firm Size Diversity," NBER Working Papers 17793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Jonathan D. Levin, 2012.
"Vertical Integration and Market Structure,"
NBER Working Papers
17889, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy Bresnahan & Jonathan Levin, 2012.
"Vertical Integration and Market Structure
[The Handbook of Organizational Economics]," Introductory Chapters, Princeton University Press.
- Timothy Bresnahan & Jonathan Levin, 2012. "Vertical Integration and Market Structure
- Timothy Bresnahan & Pai-Ling Yin, 2010.
"Reallocating Innovative Resources Around Growth Bottlenecks,"
09-022, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Timothy Bresnahan & Pai-Ling Yin, 2010. "Reallocating innovative resources around growth bottlenecks," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(5), pages 1589-1627, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.