Oil Shocks in a DSGE Model for the Korean Economy
In: Commodity Prices and Markets, East Asia Seminar on Economics, Volume 20
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 11883.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marco Del Negro & Frank Schorfheide, 2002.
"Priors from general equilibrium models for VARs,"
Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
2002-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Marco Del Negro & Frank Schorfheide, 2004. "Priors from General Equilibrium Models for VARS," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 45(2), pages 643-673, 05.
- Yun, Tack, 1996. "Nominal price rigidity, money supply endogeneity, and business cycles," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 345-370, April.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kahn, Charles M, 1980. "The Solution of Linear Difference Models under Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1305-11, July.
- Del Negro, Marco & Schorfheide, Frank & Smets, Frank & Wouters, Raf, 2005.
"On the fit and forecasting performance of New-Keynesian models,"
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank
0491, European Central Bank.
- Del Negro, Marco & Schorfheide, Frank & Smets, Frank & Wouters, Rafael, 2005. "On the Fit and Forecasting Performance of New Keynesian Models," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 4848, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Del Negro & Frank Schorfheide & Frank Smets & Raf Wouters, 2004. "On the fit and forecasting performance of New Keynesian models," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta 2004-37, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- DeJong, David N. & Ingram, Beth F. & Whiteman, Charles H., 2000. "A Bayesian approach to dynamic macroeconomics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 203-223, October.
- Hafedh Bouakez & Nooman Rebei & DÃ©sirÃ© Vencatachellum, 2008. "Optimal Pass-Through of Oil Prices in an Economy with Nominal Rigidities," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 0831, CIRPEE.
- Jongwanich, Juthathip & Park, Donghyun, 2009. "Inflation in developing Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 507-518, September.
- Haider, Adnan & Din, Musleh-ud & Ghani, Ejaz, 2012.
"Monetary policy, informality and business cycle fluctuations in a developing economy vulnerable to external shocks,"
42484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adnan Haider & Musleh ud Din & Ejaz Ghani, 2012. "Monetary Policy, Informality and Business Cycle Fluctuations in a Developing Economy Vulnerable to External Shocks," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 51(4), pages 609-682.
- Hwee Kwan Chow & Paul D. McNelis, 2010. "Need Singapore Fear Floating? A DSGE-VAR Approach," Working Papers, Singapore Management University, School of Economics 29-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Malikane, Christopher & Ojah, Kalu, 2014. "Fisher's Relation and the Term Structure: Implications for IS Curves," MPRA Paper 55553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paz Grimberg & Zeev Schuss, 2014. "Stochastic model of a pension plan," Papers 1407.0517, arXiv.org.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.