Introduction to "Europe and the Euro"
In: Europe and the Euro
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 11651.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- João Rebelo Barbosa & Rui Henrique Alves, 2011. "Divergent competitiveness in the eurozone and the optimum currency area theory," FEP Working Papers 436, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Lee, Jeong Yeon & Kim, Doyeon, 2013. "Different Models for Regional Integration: Lessons from Total Factor Productivity in Europe," ADBI Working Papers 452, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Vincenzo Galasso, 2013. "Getting Fitter," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 14(3), pages 25-34, October.
- Ailinca, Alina Georgeta & Iordache, Floarea, 2012. "The Current Reforms Of The Labour Markets And Of The Related Social Policies At European Union Level â€“ Are They The Best Solutions To Solve The Problems Which Appeared During The Crisis?," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 16(2), pages 147-163.
- Constantinos Alexiou & Joseph Nellis, 2012. "Is the â€˜EUROâ€™ a Defunct Currency?," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(3), pages 296-303.
- Girardi, Riccardo & Paruolo, Paolo, 2013. "Wages and prices in Europe before and after the onset of the Monetary Union," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 643-653.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.