The Gold Standard: The Traditional Approach
In: A Retrospective on the Classical Gold Standard, 1821-1931
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 11126.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ogren, Anders, 2006. "Free or central banking? Liquidity and financial deepening in Sweden, 1834-1913," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 64-93, January.
- Bergman, U. Michael & Bordo, Michael D. & Jonung, Lars, 1998.
"Historical Evidence on Business Cycles: The International Experience,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
255, Stockholm School of Economics.
- U. Michael Bergman & Michael D. Bordo & Lars Jonung, 1998. "Historical evidence on business cycles: the international experience," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 42(Jun), pages 65-119.
- Michael D. Bordo & Ronald MacDonald, 1997. "Violations of the `Rules of the Game' and the Credibility of the Classical Gold Standard, 1880-1914," NBER Working Papers 6115, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo & Lars Jonung, 1996.
"Monetary Regimes, Inflation And Monetary Reform: An Essay in Honor of Axel Leijonhufvud,"
Departmental Working Papers
199407, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Bordo, Michael D. & Jonung, Lars, 1994. "Monetary Regimes, Inflation and Monetary Reform: An Essay in Honor of Axel Leijonhufvud," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 16, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Bordo, Michael D. & Jonung, Lars, 2000. "A Return to the Convertibility Principle? Monetary And Fiscal Regimes in Historical Perspective," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 415, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Wallace, Myles S & Choudhry, Taufiq, 1995. "The gold standard: Perfectly integrated world markets or slow adjustment of prices and interest rates?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 349-371, June.
- Paula Hernandez-Verme, 2009.
"International Reserves Crises, Monetary Integration and the Payments System during the International Gold Standard,"
Department of Economics and Finance Working Papers
EC200904, Universidad de Guanajuato, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Hern Ndez-Verme, Paula, 2005. "International Reserves Crises, Monetary Integration, And The Payments System During The International Gold Standard," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(04), pages 516-541, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.