Editorial in "NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2000, Volume 15"
In: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2000, Volume 15
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 11052.
Note: IFM ME EFG
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Luca Dedola, 2002.
"Macroeconomics of international price discrimination,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
744, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Giancarlo CORSETTI & Luca DEDOLA, 2003. "Macroeconomics of International Price Discrimination," Economics Working Papers ECO2003/20, European University Institute.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Luca Dedola, 2002. "Macroeconomics of international price discrimination," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 461, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Dedola, Luca, 2003. "Macroeconomics of International Price Discrimination," CEPR Discussion Papers 3710, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Dedola, Luca, 2002. "Macroeconomics of international price discrimination," Working Paper Series 0176, European Central Bank.
- Fernando de Holanda Barbosa, 2011.
"The Natural Rate of Interest in a Small Open Economy,"
05-2011, Universidade de São Paulo, Faculdade de Economia, Administração e Contabilidade de Ribeirão Preto.
- Fernando de Holanda Barbosa, 2011. "The natural rate of interest in a small open economy," Working Papers 0121, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Atanas Christev & Jacques Melitz, 2011.
"EMU, EU, Market Integration and Consumption Smoothing,"
2011-21, CEPII research center.
- Atanas Christev & Jacques Melitz, 2013. "EMU, EU, Market Integration and Consumption Smoothing," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 24(5), pages 789-818, November.
- Atanas Christev & Jacques Melitz, 2012. "EMU, EU, Market Integration and Consumption Smoothing," Heriot-Watt University Economics Discussion Papers 1209, Department of Economics, School of Management and Languages, Heriot Watt University.
- Michael Melvin & John Prins & Duncan Shand, 2013. "Forecasting Exchange Rates: An Investor Perspective," CESifo Working Paper Series 4238, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yongsung Chang & Andreas Hornstein, 2011.
"Transition Dynamics in the Neoclassical Growth Model: The Case of South Korea,"
RCER Working Papers
565, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Yongsung Chang & Andreas Hornstein, 2011. "Transition dynamics in the neoclassical growth model : the case of South Korea," Working Paper 11-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Anders Aslund, 2012. "Lessons from Reforms in Central and Eastern Europe in the Wake of the Global Financial Crisis," Working Paper Series WP12-7, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Gabriel J. Felbermayr & Benjamin Jung, 2011. "Home Market Effects and the Single-Sector Melitz Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 3695, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rudolph, Stephan, 2009. "The gravity equation with micro-founded trade costs," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 11/09, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.