Issues in the Measurement of Capital Services, Depreciation, Asset Price Changes, and Interest Rates
In: Measuring Capital in the New Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 10628.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sittidaj Pongkijvorasin & James Roumasset, 2007. "Confuser Cost," Working Papers 200712, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Diewert, Erwin, 2014.
"Sunk Costs and the Measurement of Commercial Property Depreciation,"
Economics working papers
erwin_diewert-2014-25, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 04 Jun 2014.
- W. Erwin Diewert & Kevin J. Fox, 2014. "Sunk Costs and the Measurement of Commercial Property Depreciation," Discussion Papers 2014-28, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- De, Supriyo, 2014. "Intangible capital and growth in the ‘new economy’: Implications of a multi-sector endogenous growth model," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 25-42.
- Diewert, Erwin & Shimizu, Chihiro, 2013.
"A Conceptual Framework for Commercial Property Price Indexes,"
HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series
4, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Diewert, Erwin & Shimizu, Chihiro, 2013. "A Conceptual Framework for Commercial Property Price Indexes," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2013-44, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 09 Oct 2013.
- Carol Corrado & Wendy Dunn & Maria Otoo, 2006. "Incentives and prices for motor vehicles: what has been happening in recent years?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-09, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Krejčí Igor & Sixta Jaroslav, 2012. "Alternative Methods for Measuring of Fixed Capital," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(6), pages 780-800.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.