The Valuation of Organization Capital
In: Measuring Capital in the New Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 10619.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ellen McGrattan, 2012.
"Transition to FDI Openness: Reconciling Theory and Evidence,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 15(4), pages 437-458, October.
- Ellen McGrattan, 2012. "Online Appendix to "Transition to FDI Openness: Reconciling Theory and Evidence"," Technical Appendices 12-94, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Ellen McGrattan, 2012. "Code and data files for "Transition to FDI Openness: Reconciling Theory and Evidence"," Computer Codes 12-94, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Ellen R. McGrattan, 2012. "Transition to FDI openness: reconciling theory and evidence," Staff Report 454, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ellen R. McGrattan, 2011. "Transition to FDI Openness: Reconciling Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 16774, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudia Tronconi & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2010.
"Organizational capital and firm performance. Empirical evidence for European firms,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
1018, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Tronconi, Claudia & Vittucci Marzetti, Giuseppe, 2011. "Organization capital and firm performance. Empirical evidence for European firms," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 141-143, August.
- Luis Gomez - Mejia, 2008. "Strategic use of CSR as a signal for good management," Working Papers Economia wp08-25, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.