On a General Computer Algorithm for the Analysis of Models with Limited Dependent Variables
In: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 4
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 10492.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henderson, Daniel J. & Olbrecht, Alexandre & Polachek, Solomon, 2005.
"Do Former College Athletes Earn More at Work? A Nonparametric Assessment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1882, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel J. Henderson & Alexandre Olbrecht & Solomon W. Polachek, 2006. "Do Former College Athletes Earn More at Work?: A Nonparametric Assessment," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 41(3).
- Sumit Majumdar, 2009. "Technology transfer by foreign firms and the utilization of competencies within Indian industry," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 95-117, February.
- Nicholas Bardsley & Peter Moffatt, 2007.
"The Experimetrics of Public Goods: Inferring Motivations from Contributions,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 62(2), pages 161-193, March.
- Nicholas Bardsley & Peter Moffatt, 2005. "The Experimetrics of Public Goods: Inferring Motivations from Contributions," Discussion Papers 2005-09, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Nicholas Bardsley & Peter G. Moffatt, 2000. "An Econometric Analysis of Voluntary Contributions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-111/1, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.