Some Methodological Issues in the Analysis of Longitudinal Surveys
In: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 4
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 10490.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Schluter, 1997. "On the Non-Stationarity of German Income Mobility (and some observations on poverty dynamics)," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 30, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Durlauf, Steven N. & Quah, Danny T., 1999.
"The new empirics of economic growth,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,
in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 4, pages 235-308
- Durlauf,S.N. & Quah,D.T., 1998. "The new empirics of economic growth," Working papers 3, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Danny T. Quah, 1998. "The New Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 98-01-012, Santa Fe Institute.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Danny T. Quah, 1998. "The New Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 6422, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- S Durlauf & Danny Quah, 1998. "The New Empirics of Economic Growth," CEP Discussion Papers dp0384, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Quah, Danny, 2001. "Searching for prosperity a comment," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 305-319, December.
- Hans-Peter Blossfeld & Götz Rohwer, 1997. "Causal inference, time and observation plans in the social sciences," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 361-384, November.
- Denis Fougère & Thierry Kamionka, 2003.
"Bayesian inference for the mover-stayer model in continuous time with an application to labour market transition data,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(6), pages 697-723.
- Denis Fougère & Thierry Kamionka, 2002. "Bayesian Inference for the Mover-Stayer Model in Continuous Time with an Application to Labour Market Transition Data," Working Papers 2002-23, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Quah, Danny, 1993.
"Empirical cross-section dynamics in economic growth,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 426-434, April.
- Danny Quah, 1992. "Empirical cross-section dynamics in economic growth," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 75, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Danny Quah, 1992. "Empirical Cross-Section Dynamics in Economic Growth," FMG Discussion Papers dp154, Financial Markets Group.
- Andrén, Daniela & Andrén, Thomas, 2013.
"State dependence in Swedish social assistance,"
2013:7, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Quah, Danny T, 1997. " Empirics for Growth and Distribution: Stratification, Polarization, and Convergence Clubs," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 27-59, March.
- Danny Quah, 1996. "Aggregate and Regional Disaggregate Fluctuations," CEP Discussion Papers dp0275, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.