Some Methodological Issues in the Analysis of Longitudinal Surveys
In: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 4
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 10490.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans-Peter Blossfeld & Götz Rohwer, 1997. "Causal inference, time and observation plans in the social sciences," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 361-384, November.
- Danny Quah, 1992.
"Empirical cross-section dynamics in economic growth,"
Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics
75, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Quah, Danny, 1993. "Empirical cross-section dynamics in economic growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 426-434, April.
- Danny Quah, 1992. "Empirical Cross-Section Dynamics in Economic Growth," FMG Discussion Papers dp154, Financial Markets Group.
- Danny Quah, 1996. "Aggregate and Regional Disaggregate Fluctuations," CEP Discussion Papers dp0275, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Quah, Danny, 2001. "Searching for prosperity a comment," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 305-319, December.
- Lee A. Lillard & Robert J. Willis, 1976.
"Dynamic Aspects of Earnings Mobility,"
NBER Working Papers
0150, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Quah, Danny T, 1997. " Empirics for Growth and Distribution: Stratification, Polarization, and Convergence Clubs," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 27-59, March.
- Denis Fougère & Thierry Kamionka, 2003.
"Bayesian inference for the mover-stayer model in continuous time with an application to labour market transition data,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(6), pages 697-723.
- Denis Fougère & Thierry Kamionka, 2002. "Bayesian Inference for the Mover-Stayer Model in Continuous Time with an Application to Labour Market Transition Data," Working Papers 2002-23, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2004.
"The Law of one Price in the Russian Economy,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
15204, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Gluschenko, Konstantin, 2010. "The Law of One Price in the Russian Economic Space," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 17(1), pages 3-19.
- Daniela Andrén & Thomas Andrén, 2013.
"State dependence in Swedish social assistance,"
19, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Steven N. Durlauf & Danny T. Quah, 1998.
"The New Empirics of Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
6422, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- S Durlauf & Danny Quah, 1998. "The New Empirics of Economic Growth," CEP Discussion Papers dp0384, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Danny T. Quah, 1998. "The New Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 98-01-012, Santa Fe Institute.
- Durlauf,S.N. & Quah,D.T., 1998. "The new empirics of economic growth," Working papers 3, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Danny Quah, 1996. "Aggregate and regional disaggregate fluctuations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2081, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Chen, Baojiang & Zhou, Xiao-Hua, 2013. "A correlated random effects model for non-homogeneous Markov processes with nonignorable missingness," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 1-13.
- Christian Schluter, 1997. "On the Non-Stationarity of German Income Mobility (and some observations on poverty dynamics)," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 30, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.