Quantal Choice Analaysis: A Survey
In: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 4
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 10488.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Choo, Lawrence C.Y & Kaplan, Todd R., 2014.
"Explaining Behavior in the "11-20" Game,"
52808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sauvé, Pierre & Shingal, Anirudh, 2014. "Why do Countries enter into Preferential Agreements on Trade in Services? Assessing the Potential for Negotiated Regulatory Convergence in Asian Services Markets," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 129, Asian Development Bank.
- Annunziata Vita, 2012. "La Valutazione Economica Dei Parchi Marini. Il Caso “Punta Infreschi”," Working Papers 3_220, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Statistiche, Università degli Studi di Salerno.
- Matsatsinis, Nikolaos F. & Siskos, Yannis, 1999. "MARKEX: An intelligent decision support system for product development decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 336-354, March.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1986. "Gains from Trade in Differentiated Products: Japanese Compact Trucks," NBER Working Papers 1978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yves Breitmoser & Jonathan H.W. Tan & Daniel John Zizzo, 2010.
"On the Beliefs off the Path: Equilibrium Refinement due to Quantal Response and Level-k,"
ICBBR Working Papers
9, International Centre for Behavioural Business Research.
- Breitmoser, Yves & Tan, Jonathan H.W. & Zizzo, Daniel John, 2014. "On the beliefs off the path: Equilibrium refinement due to quantal response and level-k," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 102-125.
- Yves Breitmoser & Jonathan H. W. Tan & Daniel John Zizzo, 2010. "On the beliefs off the path: Equilibrium refinement due to quantal response and level-k," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 10-05, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Strom Steinar & Locatelli Marilena & Dagsvik John K., 2013. "Compensated Labor Supply Probabilities and Slutsky Elasticities in Discrete Labor Supply Models," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201308, University of Turin.
- Manrai, Ajay K., 1995. "Mathematical models of brand choice behavior," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 1-17, April.
- R. Davies & R. Crouchley & A. Pickles, 1982. "Modelling the evolution of heterogeneity in residential mobility," Demography, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 291-299, August.
- Kreindler, Gabriel E. & Young, H. Peyton, 2013. "Fast convergence in evolutionary equilibrium selection," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 39-67.
- Kraus, Ursula G. & Yano, Candace Arai, 2003. "Product line selection and pricing under a share-of-surplus choice model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(3), pages 653-671, November.
- Matthew T. Cole & Am¨¦lie Guillin, 2013. "The Determinants of Trade Agreements in Services vs. Goods," Working Papers 1307, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Baier, Scott L; Bergstrand, Jeffery H; Mariutto, Roland., 2010. "The Growth of Bilateralism," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 12, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.