Liberalization of Trade in Services and Productivity Growth in Korea
In: Trade in Services in the Asia Pacific Region, NBER East Asia Seminar on Economics (EASE), Volume 11
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 10159.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uy, Timothy & Yi, Kei-Mu & Zhang, Jing, 2013.
"Structural change in an open economy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(6), pages 667-682.
- Kei-Mu Yi & Jing Zhang, 2010. "Structural Change in an Open Economy," Working Papers 595, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Kei-Mu Yi & Jing Zhang, 2011. "Structural change in an open economy," Staff Report 456, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Timothy Uy & Kei-Mu Yi & Jing Zhang, 2013. "Structural change in an open economy," Working Paper Series WP-2013-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Jing Zhang & Kei-Mu Yi, 2009. "Structural Change in an Open Economy," 2009 Meeting Papers 804, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Paolo Guerrieri & Bernardo Maggi & Valentina Meliciani & Pier Carlo Padoan, 2005. "Technology Diffusion, Services, and Endogenous Growth in Europe. Is the Lisbon Strategy Still Alive?," Bruges European Economic Research Papers 2, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.