Total Resource Productivity. Accounting for Changing Environmental Quality
In: New Developments in Productivity Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 10135.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gollop, Frank M, 1987. "Modeling Aggregate Productivity Growth: The Importance of Intersectoral Transfer Prices and International Trade," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 33(2), pages 211-27, June.
- John R. Baldwin & Tarek Harchaoui, 2005.
"The Integration of the Canadian Productivity Accounts within the System of National Accounts: Current Status and Challenges Ahead,"
NBER Working Papers
11107, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John R. Baldwin & Tarek M. Harchaoui, 2006. "The Integration of the Canadian Productivity Accounts within the System of National Accounts: Current Status and Challenges Ahead," NBER Chapters, in: A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts, pages 439-470 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, John R. Harchaoui, Tarek, 2005. "The Integration of the Canadian Productivity Accounts Within the System of National Accounts: Current Status and Challenges Ahead," Economic Analysis Methodology Paper Series: National Accounts 2005004e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Dachraoui, Kais Harchaoui, Tarek, 2004. "Water Use, Shadow Prices and the Canadian Business Sector Productivity Performance," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2004026e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Dachraoui, Kais Harchaoui, Tarek, 2004. "Utilisation de l'eau, prix fictifs et productivite du secteur canadien des entreprises," Serie de documents de recherche sur l'analyse economique (AE) 2004026f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Elsadig Musa Ahmed, 2012. "Green TFP Intensity Impact on Sustainable East Asian Productivity Growth (Elsadig Musa Ahmed)," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 42(1), pages 67-78, March.
- Guohua Feng & Apostolos Serletis, 2013. "Undesirable Outputs and a Primal Divisia Productivity Index Based on the Directional Output Distance Function," Working Papers 2013-15, Department of Economics, University of Calgary.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.