Different Approaches to International Comparison of Total Factor Productivity
In: New Developments in Productivity Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 10132.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mankiw, N Gregory & Romer, David & Weil, David N, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-37, May.
- Islam, Nazrul, 1995. "Growth Empirics: A Panel Data Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 110(4), pages 1127-70, November.
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1994.
"Returns to investment in education: A global update,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(9), pages 1325-1343, September.
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1993. "Returns to investment in education : a global update," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1067, The World Bank.
- Benhabib, Jess & Spiegel, Mark M., 1994. "The role of human capital in economic development evidence from aggregate cross-country data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 143-173, October.
- Peter Klenow & Andrés Rodríguez-Clare, 1997. "The Neoclassical Revival in Growth Economics: Has It Gone Too Far?," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1997, Volume 12, pages 73-114 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stéphane Blancard & Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2007.
"Technology Adoption in French Agriculture and the Role of Financial Constraints,"
INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers
2007/1, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Blancard, Stephane & Boussemart, Jean-Philippe & Briec, W. & Kerstens, Kristiaan, 2008. "Technology Adoption in French Agriculture and the Role of Financial Constraints," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44160, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Veloso, Fernando A. & Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti Gomes & Pessoa, Samuel de Abreu, 2004.
"On The Tyranny of Numbers: East Asian Miracles in World Perspective,"
Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE)
569, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Pedro Cavalcanti Ferreira & Samuel de Abreu Pessôa & Fernando A. Veloso, 2005. "On The Tyranny of Numbers: East Asian Miracles in World Perspective," IBMEC RJ Economics Discussion Papers 2005-10, Economics Research Group, IBMEC Business School - Rio de Janeiro.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Hervé Leleu, 2008. "Comparing TFP Catching-up and Capital Deepening in US and European Growths: A Directional Distance Function Approach," Working Papers 2008-ECO-01, IESEG School of Management.
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein, 2002.
"Technological Superiority and the Losses from Migration,"
NBER Working Papers
8971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein, 2002. "Technological superiority and the losses from migration," Discussion Papers 0102-60, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.