Service Sector Productivity Comparisons: Lessons for Measurement
In: New Developments in Productivity Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 10131.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- King, Robert P. & Park, Timothy A., 2004. "Modeling Productivity In Supermarket Operations: Incorporating The Impacts Of Store Characteristics And Information Technologies," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 35(02), July.
- Jaan Masso & Priit Vahter, 2012.
"The link between innovation and productivity in Estonia's services sector,"
The Service Industries Journal,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 32(16), pages 2527-2541, December.
- Jaan Masso & Priit Vahter, 2011. "The Link Between Innovation And Productivity In Estonian Service Sector," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 80, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Priit Vahter & Jaan Masso, 2011. "The Link between Innovation and Productivity in Estonia’s Service Sectors," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1012, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- King, Robert P. & Park, Timothy A., 2002. "Modeling Scale Economies In Supermarket Operations: Incorporating The Impacts Of Store Characteristics And Information Technologies," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19881, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Matt Kellison, 2004. "The McKinsey Global Institute Productivity Studies: Lessons for Canada," CSLS Research Reports 2004-10, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Martin Neil Baily, 2006. "Policy Implications of the Boskin Commission Report," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 12, pages 74-83, Spring.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.