Comment on "Population Aging, Fiscal Policies, and National Saving: Predictions for the Korean Economy"
In: Fiscal Policy and Management in East Asia, NBER-EASE, Volume 16
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 0901.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alan J. Auerbach & Young Jun Chun & Ilho Yoo, 2005.
"The Fiscal Burden of Korean Reunification: A Generational Accounting Approach,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 61(1), pages 62-, March.
- Ilho Yoo & Alan J. Auerbach & Young Jun Chun, 2004. "The Fiscal Burden of Korean Reunification: A Generational Accounting Approach," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings, Econometric Society 313, Econometric Society.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Young Jun Chun & Ilho Yoo, 2004. "The Fiscal Burden of Korean Reunification: A Generational Accounting Approach," NBER Working Papers 10693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Auerbach, Alan J & Kotlikoff, Laurence J, 1992. " The Impact of the Demographic Transition on Capital Formation," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(2), pages 281-95.
- A. Bovenberg & Harry Rele, 2000.
"Generational Accounts for The Netherlands: An Update,"
International Tax and Public Finance, Springer,
Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 411-430, August.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Rele, H.J.M. ter, 1999. "Generational accounts for the Netherlands: An update," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-80405, Tilburg University.
- Auerbach, Alan J. & Chun, Young Jun, 2006.
"Generational accounting in Korea,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 234-268, June.
- Guest, R.S. & McDonald, I.M., 1999. "Demographic Change in Asia: the Impact on Optimal National Saving, Investment and the Current Account," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne 726, The University of Melbourne.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.