Services Productivity in the United States: Griliches
In: Hard-to-Measure Goods and Services: Essays in Honor of Zvi Griliches
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 0885.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul E. Pieper, 1991. "The Measurement of Construction Prices: Retrospect and Prospect," NBER Chapters, in: Fifty Years of Economic Measurement: The Jubilee of the Conference on Research in Income and Wealth, pages 239-272 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- L. Slifman & C. Corrado, 1996.
"Decomposition of productivity and unit costs,"
1, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Philip Stevens & Mary O'Mahoney, 2004. "International Comparisons Of Performance In The Provision Of Public Services," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 164, Royal Economic Society.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2000.
"The Resurgence of Growth in the Late 1990s: Is Information Technology the Story?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 3-22, Fall.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2000. "The resurgence of growth in the late 1990s: is information technology the story?," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2000. "The resurgence of growth in the late 1990s: is information technology the story?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-20, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Barry P. Bosworth & Jack E. Triplett, 2007. "The Early 21st Century U.S. Productivity Expansion is Still in Services," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 14, pages 3-19, Spring.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.