Will China Eat Our Lunch or Take Us to Dinner? Simulating the Transition Paths of the United States, the European Union, Japan, and China
In: Fiscal Policy and Management in East Asia, NBER-EASE, Volume 16
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 0377.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Kent Smetters & Jan Walliser, 2001. "Finding a Way Out of America's Demographic Dilemma," NBER Working Papers 8258, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sveinbjörn Blöndal & Stefano Scarpetta, 1999. "The Retirement Decision in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 202, OECD Publishing.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Selahattin Imrohoroglu & Thomas J. Sargent, 1999.
"Projected U.S. Demographics and Social Security,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 2(3), pages 575-615, July.
- Steven Lugauer & Nelson Mark, 2010.
"Demographic Patterns and Household Saving in China,"
007, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2012.
- Steven Lugauer & Nelson C. Mark & Chadwick R. Curtis, 2011. "Demographic Patterns and Household Saving in China," 2011 Meeting Papers 529, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chadwick C. Curtis & Steven Lugauer & Nelson C. Mark, 2011. "Demographic Patterns and Household Saving in China," NBER Working Papers 16828, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans Fehr & Sabine Jokisch & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 2008.
"Dynamic Globalization and Its Potentially Alarming Prospects for Low-Wage Workers,"
NBER Working Papers
14527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans Fehr & Sabine Jokisch & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 2009. "Dynamic Globalization and its Potentially Alarming Prospects for Low-Wage Workers," FIW Working Paper series 022, FIW.
- Fehr, Hans & Jokisch, Sabine & Kallweit, Manuel & Kindermann, Fabian & Kotlikoff, Laurence J., 2013. "Generational Policy and Aging in Closed and Open Dynamic General Equilibrium Models," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.