Blueprint for Expanded and Integrated U.S. Accounts: Review, Assessment, and Next Steps
In: A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 0133.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael J. Harper & Brent R. Moulton & Steven Rosenthal & David B. Wasshausen, 2009.
"Integrated GDP-Productivity Accounts,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 74-79, May.
- Leonard I. Nakamura, 2008. "Intangible assets and national income accounting," Working Papers 08-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Leonard I. Nakamura, 2009. "Intangible assets and national income accounting: measuring a scientific revolution," Working Papers 09-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Vu, Khuong M., 2011. "The rise of developing Asia and the new economic order," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 698-716, September.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Vu, Khuong M., 2010. "Potential growth of the world economy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 615-631, September.
- Jalava, Jukka & Kavonius, Ilja Kristian, 2008. "The effect of durable goods and ICT on euro area productivity growth?," Working Paper Series 0940, European Central Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.