Monetary Policy in the Wake of the Crisis
In: In the Wake of the Crisis: Leading Economists Reassess Economic Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by The MIT Press in its series MIT Press Book Chapters with number 026201761x-01.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu
macroeconomics; monetary policy;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jordi Galí, 2013.
"Monetary Policy and Rational Asset Price Bubbles,"
NBER Working Papers
18806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eloísa Ortega & Juan Peñalosa, 2013. "Some Thoughts On The Spanish Economy After Five Years Of Crisis," Banco de Espaï¿½a Occasional Papers 1304, Banco de Espa�a.
- Pál Péter Kolozsi, 2013. "Monetary Policy, Interest Groups, Financial Crisis," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 58(1), pages 35-52.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Paolo Mauro, 2013. "Rethinking Macro Policy II," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 13/003, International Monetary Fund.
- Matthew Canzoneri & Robert Cumby, 2014. "Optimal Exchange Intervention in an Inflation Targeting Regime: Some Cautionary Tales," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 429-450, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Furbush).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.