Tertiary Education in a Federal System: The Case of Germany
In: Conferences on New Political Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen in its series Conferences on New Political Economy with number doi:10.1628/186183408785112359.
Note: This chapter is online at http://www.ingentaconnect.com
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.mohr.de/en/nc/economics/series/reihe/conferences-on-new-political-economy-frueher-jahrbuch-fuer-neue-politische-oek-1/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2013.
"Evidence on the political principal-agent problem from voting on public finance for concert halls,"
Constitutional Political Economy,
Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 215-238, September.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2013. "Evidence on the Political Principal-Agent Problem from Voting on Public Finance for Concert Halls," CESifo Working Paper Series 4306, CESifo Group Munich.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2013. "Evidence on the political principal-agent problem fromvoting on public finance for concert halls," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 164, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Günther G. Schulze & Susanne Warning & Christian Wiermann, 2008.
"What and How Long Does It Take to Get Tenure? The Case of Economics and Business Administration in Austria, Germany and Switzerland,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9, pages 473-505, November.
- Susanne Warning & Christian Wiermann & Günther G. Schulze, 2008. "What and how long does it take to get tenure? The Case of Economics and Business Administration in Austria, Germany and Switzerland?," Discussion Paper Series 6, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Jul 2008.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Leuschner, Ute, 2012.
"Up or out: Research incentives and career prospects of postdocs in Germany,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
12-020, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Leuschner, Ute, 2012. "Up or Out: Research Incentives and Career Prospects of Postdocs in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 6407, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Niklas Potrafke, 2013.
"Economic Freedom and Government Ideology across the German States,"
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 47(3), pages 433-449, March.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2011. "Economic Freedom and Government Ideology Across the German States," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-41, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2011. "Public Expenditures on Education and Cultural Affairs in the West German States: Does Government Ideology Influence the Budget Composition?," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 12(1), pages 124-145, 02.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.