Disabled Persons on Labour Market - Analysis of Solutions in Poland and Selected EU Countries
AbstractIn Poland the disabled labour market is still evolving. One of the proofs is that the disabled employment regulation law is the most often modified law act (Ustawa…1997). Author is doing scientific research in the area of NGO’s – Public Institutions partnership observed problem employment of the disabled in Poland, the current employment rate is just 18,2% (http://www.fazon.pl/pdf/op08.pdf 2006, 10.08.2012) the disabled, compared to a rate of 63,8% (op.cit.) for the non-disabled. This article is an attempt to find optimal systemic solutions for disabled employment.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in: Maja Prudzienica , , pages 915-924, 2012.
This item is provided by University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper in its series MIC 2012: Managing Transformation with Creativity; Proceedings of the 13th International Conference, Budapest, 22–24 November 2012 [Selected Papers] with number 915-924.
disabled persons; system solutions for disabled person; social integration; labour market;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bell, David N.F. & Heitmueller, Axel, 2005.
"The Disability Discrimination Act in the UK: Helping or Hindering Employment Amongst the Disabled?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1476, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bell, David & Heitmueller, Axel, 2009. "The Disability Discrimination Act in the UK: Helping or hindering employment among the disabled?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 465-480, March.
- Stephen Fothergill, 2001. "The True Scale of the Regional Problem in the UK," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 241-246.
- Duncan McVicar, 2008. "Why Have Uk Disability Benefit Rolls Grown So Much?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 114-139, 02.
- M. Agovino & A. Rapposelli, 2013. "Inclusion of disabled people in the Italian labour market: an efficiency analysis of law 68/1999 at regional level," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 1577-1588, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alen Jezovnik).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.