Disabled Persons on Labour Market - Analysis of Solutions in Poland and Selected EU Countries
AbstractIn Poland the disabled labour market is still evolving. One of the proofs is that the disabled employment regulation law is the most often modified law act (Ustawa…1997). Author is doing scientific research in the area of NGO’s – Public Institutions partnership observed problem employment of the disabled in Poland, the current employment rate is just 18,2% (http://www.fazon.pl/pdf/op08.pdf 2006, 10.08.2012) the disabled, compared to a rate of 63,8% (op.cit.) for the non-disabled. This article is an attempt to find optimal systemic solutions for disabled employment.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in: Maja Prudzienica , , pages 915-924, 2012.
This item is provided by University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper in its series MIC 2012: Managing Transformation with Creativity; Proceedings of the 13th International Conference, Budapest, 22–24 November 2012 [Selected Papers] with number 915-924.
disabled persons; system solutions for disabled person; social integration; labour market;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Duncan McVicar, 2008. "Why Have Uk Disability Benefit Rolls Grown So Much?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 114-139, 02.
- John A. Rigg, 2005. "Labour Market Disadvantage amongst Disabled People: A longitudinal perspective," CASE Papers case103, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Bell, David & Heitmueller, Axel, 2009.
"The Disability Discrimination Act in the UK: Helping or hindering employment among the disabled?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 465-480, March.
- Bell, David N.F. & Heitmueller, Axel, 2005. "The Disability Discrimination Act in the UK: Helping or Hindering Employment Amongst the Disabled?," IZA Discussion Papers 1476, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephen Fothergill, 2001. "The True Scale of the Regional Problem in the UK," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 241-246.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alen Jezovnik).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.