Koordinationskosten und "Social Capital"
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in: Schlicht, Ekkehart , , pages , .
This item is provided by University of Munich, Department of Economics in its series Chapters in Economics with number 3116.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Basu, Kaushik & Jones, Eric & Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1987.
"The Growth and Decay of Custom: The Role of the New Institutional Economics in Economic History,"
Munich Reprints in Economics
3328, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Basu, Kaushik & Jones, Eric & Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1987. "The growth and decay of custom: The role of the new institutional economics in economic history," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Basu, Kaushik & Jones, Eric & Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1987. "The Growth and Decay of Custom: The Role of the New Institutional Economics in Economic History," MPRA Paper 3790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Illing, Gerhard, 1992. "Private Information as Transaction Costs: The Coase Theorem Revisited," Munich Reprints in Economics 19522, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Dolud, Olena, 2004. "Nichtmonetäre Transaktionen in der ukrainischen Landwirtschaft: Determinanten, Spezifika und Folgen," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO), volume 24, number 93080.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandra Frank).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.