Flexibility versus Efficiency in Ex Ante Plan Design
In: Production Economics: A Dual Approach to Theory and Applications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in: Fuss, Melvyn & McFadden, Daniel (ed.) Production Economics: A Dual Approach to Theory and Applications, Elsevier North-Holland, chapter 7, pages , 1978.
This item is provided by McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought in its series Histoy of Economic Thought Chapters with number fuss1978-7.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1280 Main Street West, Hamilton, Ontario, L8S 4M4
Phone: (905) 525-9140 ext. 22765
Fax: (905) 521-8232
Web page: http://socserv.mcmaster.ca/econ/ugcm/3ll3/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles A. Fleischman, 1996. "The endogeneity of employment adjustment costs: the tradeoff between efficiency and flexibility," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1996-48, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- He, Hua & Pindyck, Robert S., 1992.
"Investments in flexible production capacity,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 575-599.
- John F. Helliwell & Alan Chung, 1987. "Aggregate Output with Operating Rates and Inventories as Buffers BetweenVariable Final Demand and Quasi-Fixed Factors," NBER Working Papers 1623, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence J. Lau & Barry K. Ma, 1986. "Choice of Technique in a Putty-Clay Model of Production," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 321-326, Jul-Sep.
- Kala Krishna & Marie Thursby, 1994. "Structural Flexibility: A Partial Ordering," NBER Working Papers 4615, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.