The General Linear Profit Function
In: Production Economics: A Dual Approach to Theory and Applications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in: Fuss, Melvyn & McFadden, Daniel (ed.) Production Economics: A Dual Approach to Theory and Applications, Elsevier North-Holland, chapter 5, pages , 1978.
This item is provided by McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought in its series Histoy of Economic Thought Chapters with number fuss1978-5.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1280 Main Street West, Hamilton, Ontario, L8S 4M4
Phone: (905) 525-9140 ext. 22765
Fax: (905) 521-8232
Web page: http://socserv.mcmaster.ca/econ/ugcm/3ll3/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Artis Kancs, 2001.
"Regional development policies modelling: a framework of general equilibrium,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa01p189, European Regional Science Association.
- Artis Kancs, 2001. "Predicting European Enlargement Impacts: A Framework of Interregional General Equilibrium," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 39(5), pages 31-63, September.
- d’Artis Kancs, 2001. "Predicting European Enlargement Impacts: A Framework of Inter-regional General Equilibrium," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2001_01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Nguyen, Sang V & Streitwieser, Mary L, 1999.
" Factor Substitution in U.S. Manufacturing: Does Plant Size Matter?,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 41-57, February.
- Sang V Nguyen & Mary L Streitwieser, 1998. "Factor Substitution In U.S. Manufacturing: Does Plant Size Matter," Working Papers 98-6, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Matteo Manera & Michael McAleer, 2001. "Testing Multiple Non-nested Factor Demand Systems," ISER Discussion Paper 0543, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Saunders, Harry D., 2008. "Fuel conserving (and using) production functions," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2184-2235, September.
- W. Erwin Diewert & T.J. Wales, 1989.
"Flexible Functional Forms and Global Curvature Conditions,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diewert, Walter E & Wales, Terence J, 1987. "Flexible Functional Forms and Global Curvature Conditions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 43-68, January.
- Sang V Nguyen & Arnold P Reznek, 1990. "Returns to Scale in Small and Large U.S. Manufacturing Establishments," Working Papers 90-11, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ying Qian, 1990. "Application of flexible functional forms to substitutability among metals in U.S. industries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 357, The World Bank.
- Pinkse, Joris & Slade, Margaret E., 2004. "Mergers, brand competition, and the price of a pint," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 617-643, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.