Who uses gretl? An Analysis of the SourceForge Download Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Universidad del País Vasco - Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales in its series EHUCHAPS with number 01-03.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Avda. Lehendakari, Aguirre, 83, 48015 Bilbao
Phone: (94) 447 28 00
Web page: http://www.ekonomia-enpresa-zientziak.ehu.es/
More information through EDIRC
Postal: Dpto. de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística), Facultad de CC. Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad del País Vasco, Avda. Lehendakari Aguirre 83, 48015 Bilbao, Spain
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ryan J. Smith & J. Wilson Mixon Jr, 2006. "Teaching undergraduate econometrics with GRETL," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(7), pages 1103-1107.
- Lucchetti, Riccardo & Palomba, Giulio, 2009. "Nonlinear adjustment in US bond yields: An empirical model with conditional heteroskedasticity," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 659-667, May.
- A. Yalta & A. Yalta, 2010.
"Should Economists Use Open Source Software for Doing Research?,"
Society for Computational Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 371-394, April.
- A. Talha Yalta & A. Yasemin Yalta, 2010. "Should Economists Use Open Source Software for Doing Research?," Working Papers 1007, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- A. Talha Yalta & A. Yasemin Yalta, 2012. "Should Economists Use Open Source Software for Doing Research?," Hacettepe University Department of Economics Working Papers 20127, Hacettepe University, Department of Economics.
- Allin Cottrell, 2009. "Gretl: Retrospect, Design and Prospect," EHUCHAPS, Universidad del País Vasco - Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- A. Talha Yalta & A. Yasemin Yalta, 2009. "Wilkinson Tests and gretl," EHUCHAPS, Universidad del País Vasco - Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Riccardo Lucchetti, . "State Space Methods in gretl," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 41(i11).
- Ignacio Díaz-Emparanza & Petr Mariel & María Victoria Esteban (ed.), 2009. "Econometrics with gretl. Proceedings of the gretl Conference 2009," UPV/EHU Books, Universidad del País Vasco - Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, edition 1, number 01.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alcira Macías Redondo).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.