Advances in regional economics
In: Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics with number 1-01.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2011.
"Can the economic impact of political decentralisation be measured?,"
2011-02, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Ezcurra, Roberto & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2011. "Can the economic impact of political decentralisation be measured?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8211, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bruinsma, F. & Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P., 1989. "Employment impacts of infrastructure investments : a case study for the Netherlands," Serie Research Memoranda 0051, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Tang, Chor Foon, 2011. "Tourism, real output and real effective exchange rate in Malaysia: a view from rolling sub-samples," MPRA Paper 29379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Friedrich & Chang Woon Nam, 2011. "Innovation-Oriented Land-Use Policy At The Sub-National Level: Case Study Germany," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 84, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.