Multiple use management of public forestlands
In: Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics with number 2-12.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vokoun, Melinda & Amacher, Gregory S. & Sullivan, Jay & Wear, Dave, 2010. "Examining incentives for adjacent non-industrial private forest landowners to cooperate," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 104-110, February.
- Luis H. R. Alvarez & Erkki Koskela, 2003. "A General Approach to the Stochastic Rotation Problem with Amenity Valuation," CESifo Working Paper Series 857, CESifo Group Munich.
- van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M. & Verbruggen, Harmen, 1999. "Spatial sustainability, trade and indicators: an evaluation of the 'ecological footprint'," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 61-72, April.
- Uchida, Emi, 2005. "Optimal Timber Rotation on Multiple Stands with an Asymmetric Externality," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19532, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Yoshimoto, Atsushi & Shoji, Isao, 1998. "Searching for an optimal rotation age for forest stand management under stochastic log prices," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 100-112, February.
- Cacho, Oscar, 2001. "An analysis of externalities in agroforestry systems in the presence of land degradation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 131-143, October.
- Wise, Russell M. & Cacho, Oscar J., 2008. "Bioeconomic meta-modelling of Indonesian agroforests as carbon sinks," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 6772, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Julia Touza & Charles Perrings & María Chas Amil, 2010. "Harvest Decisions and Spatial Landscape Attributes: The Case of Galician Communal Forests," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 46(1), pages 75-91, May.
- Sahashi, Yoshinao, 2002. "The convergence of optimal forestry control," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 179-214, May.
- Prof Harry Campbell & S. M. Jennings, 2004. "Taking Account of Non-Timber Values in Harvest Decisions in the Southern Forest of Tasmania," Discussion Papers Series 332, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Rose, Steven K. & Chapman, Duane, 2000. "Timber Harvest Adjacency Economies, Hunting, Species Protection, And Old Growth Value: Seeking The Optimum," Working Papers 7233, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Juutinen, Artti, 2008. "Old-growth boreal forests: Worth protecting for biodiversity?," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 242-267, November.
- Tahvonen, Olli & Salo, Seppo, 1999. "Optimal Forest Rotation within SituPreferences," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 106-128, January.
- Erkki Koskela & Markku Ollikainen, 2001. "Optimal Forest Taxation under Private and Social Amenity Valuation," CESifo Working Paper Series 409, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stephen Marks, 2002. "Ntt Sandalwood: Roots Of Disaster," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2), pages 223-240.
- Thiele, Rainer & Wiebelt, Manfred, 1994. "Nationale und internationale Maßnahmen zum Schutz tropischer Regenwälder: Das Beispiel Kamerun," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2046, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Rose, Steven K. & Chapman, Duane, 2003. "Timber harvest adjacency economies, hunting, species protection, and old growth value: seeking the dynamic optimum," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2-3), pages 325-344, March.
- Rainer Thiele & Manfred Wiebelt, 1993.
"National and international policies for tropical rain forest conservation—A quantitative analysis for Cameroon,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(6), pages 501-531, December.
- Thiele, Rainer & Wiebelt, Manfred, 1993. "National and international policies for tropical rain forest conservation: a quantitative analysis for Cameroon," Kiel Working Papers 570, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Hampicke, Ulrich, 2001. "Remunerating nature conservation in central European forests: scope and limits of the Faustmann-Hartman approach," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 117-131, June.
- Nijkamp, Peter & van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M., 1997. "New advances in economic modelling and evaluation of environmental issues," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 180-196, May.
- Anne Sophie Crépin, 2003. "Management Challenges for Multiple-Species Boreal Forests," Working Papers 2003.106, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Malchow-Moller, Nikolaj & Strange, Niels & Thorsen, Bo Jellesmark, 2004. "Real-options aspects of adjacency constraints," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3-4), pages 261-270, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.