Distributional and macroeconomic aspects of environmental policy
In: Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics with number 1-09.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D. Lee & A. Batabyal, .
"Dynamic environmental policy in developing countries with a dual economy,"
2000-29, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Lee, Dug Man & Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 2002. "Dynamic environmental policy in developing countries with a dual economy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 191-206, May.
- Eiadat, Yousef & Kelly, Aidan & Roche, Frank & Eyadat, Hussein, 2008. "Green and competitive? An empirical test of the mediating role of environmental innovation strategy," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 131-145, March.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Beladi, Hamid, 2002. "A dynamic analysis of protection and environmental policy in a small trading developing country," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 197-209, November.
- Fullerton, Don & Stavins, Robert, 1998. "How Do Economists Really Think About the Environment?," Discussion Papers dp-98-29, Resources For the Future.
- Eskeland, Gunnar & Chingying Kong, 1998. "Protecting the environment and the poor - a public goods framework applied to Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1961, The World Bank.
- Baranzini, Andrea & Goldemberg, Jose & Speck, Stefan, 2000. "A future for carbon taxes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 395-412, March.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.