In: Handbook of Monetary Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Monetary Economics with number 1-09.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonardo Villar Gómez & David Salamanca Rojas, 2005.
"Un Modelo Teórico Sobre Crédito, Represión Financiera Y Flujos De Capital,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
003688, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Leonardo Villar Gómez & David M. Salamanca Rojas, 2005. "Un Modelo Teórico Sobre Crédito, Represión Financiera Y Flujos De Capital," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE.
- Leonardo Villar Gómez & David M. Salamanca Rojas, . "Un Modelo Teórico sobre Crédito, Represión Financiera y Flujos de Capital," Borradores de Economia 323, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Costas Karfakis, 2012.
"Credit and Business Cycles in Greece: Is there any relationship?,"
Discussion Paper Series
2012_08, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Aug 2012.
- Karfakis, Costas, 2013. "Credit and business cycles in Greece: Is there any relationship?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 23-29.
- Nautz, Dieter, 1998. "Banks' demand for reserves when future monetary policy is uncertain," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 161-183, June.
- Gauger, Jean, 1998. "Economic Impacts on the Money Supply Process," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 553-577, July.
- Mitusch, Kay & Nautz, Dieter, 2001. "Interest rate and liquidity risk management and the European money supply process," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 2089-2101, November.
- Beenstock, Michael & Azoulay, Eddy & Offenbacher, Akiva & Sulla, Olga, 2003. "A macroeconometric model with oligopolistic banks: monetary control, inflation and growth in Israel," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 455-486, May.
- Carlos Esteban Posada, . "Dinero, Interés, Inflación y Fluctuaciones económicas en Colombia desde 1958," Borradores de Economia 044, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Carretta, Alessandro & Farina, Vincenzo & Graziano, Elvira Anna & Reale, Marco, 2011. "Does investor attention influence stock market activity? The case of spin-off deals," MPRA Paper 33545, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Qin, Duo & Quising, Pilipinas & He, Xinhua & Liu, Shiguo, 2005. "Modeling monetary transmission and policy in China," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 157-175, March.
- Di Giorgio, Giorgio, 1999. "Financial development and reserve requirements," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 1031-1041, July.
- Castiglionesi, Fabio, 2007. "Financial contagion and the role of the central bank," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 81-101, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.