Agency and the market
In: Handbook of Mathematical Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Mathematical Economics with number 3-23.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Araujo, Aloisio & Moreira, Humberto, 2010.
"Adverse selection problems without the Spence-Mirrlees condition,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 1113-1141, May.
- Aloisio Araújo & Humberto Moreira, 2000. "Adverse selection problems without the Spence-Mirrlees condition," Textos para discussÃ£o 424, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Araújo, Aloísio Pessoa de & Moreira, Humberto Ataíde, 2000. "Adverse Selection Problems Without the Spence-Mirrlees Condition," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 389, Graduate School of Economics, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Araújo, Aloísio Pessoa de & Moreira, Humberto Ataíde, 2001. "Adverse Selection Problems without The Spence-Mirrlees Condition," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 425, Graduate School of Economics, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Stephen Yeaple & Warren Moskowitz, 1995. "The literature on privatization," Research Paper 9514, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.