The employment relationship: Job attachment, work effort, and the nature of contracts
In: Handbook of Labor Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Labor Economics with number 2-14.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert E. Carpenter & Steven M. Fazzari & Bruce C. Petersen, 1995. "Three Financing Constraint Hypotheses and Inventory Investment: New Tests With Time and Sectoral Heterogeneity," Macroeconomics 9510001, EconWPA, revised 09 Oct 1995.
- Bergemann, Annette & Mertens, Antje, 2004.
"Job Stability Trends, Layoffs, and Transitions to Unemployment: An Empirical Analysis for West Germany,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1368, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bergemann, Annette & Mertens, Antje, 2004. "Job Stability Trends, Layoffs and Transitions to Unemployment - An Empirical Analysis for West Germany," CEPR Discussion Papers 4792, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simon Burgess & Julia Lane & David Stevens, 2001.
"Jobs, Workers and Changes in Earnings Dispersion,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0491, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Simon Burgess, 1999. "The Reallocation of Labour: An International Comparison Using Job Tenure," CEP Discussion Papers dp0416, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bernheim, B. Douglas, 2002.
"Taxation and saving,"
Handbook of Public Economics,
in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 18, pages 1173-1249
- Françoise Benhamou, 2000. "The Opposition between Two Models of Labour Market Adjustment: The Case of Audiovisual and Performing Arts Activities in France and Great Britain over a Ten Year Period," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 301-319, November.
- Yves Zénou & Gérard Ballot, 1992. "Appariement et rotation de la main-d'oeuvre : une analyse théorique et économétrique sur données de panel," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 102(1), pages 129-142.
- Heywood, John S. & Wei, Xiangdong, 1997. "Piece-Rate Payment Schemes and the Employment of Women: The Case of Hong Kong," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 237-255, October.
- Podgursky, Michael & Monroe, Ryan & Watson, Donald, 2004. "The academic quality of public school teachers: an analysis of entry and exit behavior," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 507-518, October.
- Parsons, Donald O., 2011. "Double-Sided Moral Hazard in Job Displacement Insurance Contracts," IZA Discussion Papers 6003, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Burgess, Simon & Lane, Julia & Stevens, David, 2001. "Churning dynamics: an analysis of hires and separations at the employer level," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Sue Fernie & David Metcalf, 1998. "(Not)Hanging on the Telephone: Payment systems in the New Sweatshops," CEP Discussion Papers dp0390, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Alejandro Diaz-Bautista & Julio R. Escandon, 2003. "A Simple Dynamic Model of Credit and Aggregate Demand," Macroeconomics 0308001, EconWPA.
- André Zylberberg, 1994. "Effort et contrats : quelques enseignements concernant le marché du travail," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 113(2), pages 1-20.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.