Capital theory and trade theory
In: Handbook of International Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of International Economics with number 1-06.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baldwin, Richard, 1990.
"Measurable Dynamic Gains from Trade,"
Working Paper Series
270, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lutz Arnold, 2007. "A generalized multi-country endogenous growth model," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 61-100, April.
- Claustre Bajona & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2006.
"Demographics in dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin models: overlapping generations versus infinitely lived consumers,"
377, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Claustre Bajona & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2006. "Demographics in Dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin Models: Overlapping Generations Versus Infinitely Lived Consumers," NBER Working Papers 12566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Partha Chatterjee & Malik Shukayev, 2013.
"A Stochastic Dynamic Model of Trade and Growth: Convergence and Diversi?cation,"
07, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Chatterjee, Partha & Shukayev, Malik, 2012. "A stochastic dynamic model of trade and growth: Convergence and diversification," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 416-432.
- Partha Chatterjee & Malik Shukayev, 2008. "A Stochastic Dynamic Model of Trade and Growth: Convergence and Diversification," DEGIT Conference Papers c013_034, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Baldwin, Richard E. & Seghezza, Elena, 1996. "The New Growth Theory: Its Logic and Trade Policy Implications," 1996: Implications of the New Growth Theory to Agricultural Trade Research and Trade Policy Conference, December 1996, Washington DC 50862, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Alwyn Young, 1991. "Learning by Doing and the Dynamic Effects of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 3577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claustre Bajona & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2008.
"Trade, growth, and convergence in a dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin model,"
378, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Claustre Bajona & Timothy Kehoe, 2010. "Trade, Growth, and Convergence in a Dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin Model," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(3), pages 487-513, July.
- Claustre Bajona & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2006. "Trade, Growth, and Convergence in a Dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin Model," NBER Working Papers 12567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Parrinello, Sergio, 2000. "The "institutional factor" in the theory of international trade: new vs. old trade theories," MPRA Paper 31472, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Jong-Wha, 1995.
"Capital goods imports and long-run growth,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 91-110, October.
- Scheve, Kenneth F. & Slaughter, Matthew J., 2001. "What determines individual trade-policy preferences?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 267-292, August.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 1995. "Leisure time, savings and trade patterns A two-country growth model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 425-434, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.