Public policy: Its many analytical dimensions
In: Handbook of Agricultural Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Agricultural Economics with number 4-39.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Roland, Gerard, 2009. "Special Interests versus the Public Interest in Policy Determination," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 50294, World Bank.
- Goodhue, Rachael E. & Gruere, Guillaume P. & Klonsky, Karen, 2001. "Designing Green Programs To Protect Environmental Amenities: A Mechanism Design Approach," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20702, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Papineau, Maya, 2008.
"Managing R&D Risk in Renewable Energy,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt41j9f6ks, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Papineau, Maya, 2008. "Managing R&D risk in renewable energy," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1058, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Papineau, Maya, 2008. "Managing R&D risk in renewable energy," Transition to a Bio Economy Conferences, Risk, Infrastructure and Industry Evolution Conference, June 24-25, 2008, Berkeley, California 48726, Farm Foundation.
- Kym Anderson & Gordon Rausser & Johan Swinnen, 2012.
"Political Economy of Public Policies: Insights from Distortions to Agricultural and Food Markets,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
32312, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Kym Anderson & Gordon Rausser & Johan Swinnen, 2013. "Political Economy of Public Policies: Insights from Distortions to Agricultural and Food Markets," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 51(2), pages 423-77, June.
- Kym Anderson & Gordon Rausser & Johan Swinnen, 2012. "Political Economy of Public Policies: Insights from Distortions to Agricultural and Food Markets," Departmental Working Papers 2012-18, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Anderson, Kym & Rausser, Gordon & Swinnen, Johan, 2013. "Political economy of public policies : insights from distortions to agricultural and food markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6433, The World Bank.
- Anderson, Kym & Rausser, Gordon & Swinnen, Johan, 2012. "Political Economy of Public Policies: Insights from Distortions to Agricultural and Food Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 9221, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arovuori, Kyosti, 2008. "Controversies between Stated Agricultural Policy Objectives and Policy Measures in the EU's CAP," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43844, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bullock, David S., 2012. "Dangers of Using Political Preference Functions in Political Economy Analysis: Examples from U.S. Ethanol Policy," Congress Papers 124118, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.