The core in imperfectly competitive economies
In: Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications with number 1-15.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Other versions of this item:
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jin, Mingzhou & Wu, S. David, 2006. "Supplier coalitions in on-line reverse auctions: Validity requirements and profit distribution scheme," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 183-194, April.
- Perets, Hovav & Shitovitz, Benyamin & Spiegel, Menahem, 2012. "Trading equilibrium in a public good economy with smooth preferences and a mixed measure space of consumers," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 163-169.
- Shimomura, Ken-Ichi & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2009.
"Competition Among the Big and the Small,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7404, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- SHIMOMURA, Ken-Ichi & THISSE, Jacques-François, 2012. "Competition among the big and the small," CORE Discussion Papers 2012009, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ken-Ichi Shimomura & Jacques-François Thisse, 2009. "Competition Among the Big and the Small," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-18, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- SHIMOMURA, Ken-Ichi & THISSE, Jacques-François, 2009. "Competition among the big and the small," CORE Discussion Papers 2009047, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ken-Ichi Shimomura & Jacques-François Thisse, 2012. "Competition Among the Big and the Small," Discussion Paper Series DP2012-03, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- OTTAVIANO, Gianmarco & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1999.
"Monopolistic competition, multiproduct firms and optimum product diversity,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1999019, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ottaviano, G.I.P. & Thisse, J.-F., 1999. "Monopolistic Competition, Multiproduct Firms and Optimum Product Diversity," Economics Working Papers eco99/31, European University Institute.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco Ireo Paolo & Thisse, Jacques-François, 1999. "Monopolistic Competition, Multiproduct Firms and Optimum Product Diversity," CEPR Discussion Papers 2151, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aumann, Robert J., 2005.
"War and Peace,"
Nobel Prize in Economics documents
2005-4, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Einy, Ezra & Moreno, Diego & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 1999. "The Asymptotic Nucleolus of Large Monopolistic Market Games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 186-206, December.
- Khan, M. Ali Khan, 2007. "Perfect Competition," MPRA Paper 2202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.