Repeated games of incomplete information: Zero-sum
In: Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications with number 1-05.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Forges,F. & Minelli,E., 1995.
"Property of Nash Equilibria in Repeated Games with Incomplete Information,"
9518, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Forges, Francoise & Minelli, Enrico, 1997. "A Property of Nash Equilibria in Repeated Games with Incomplete Information," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 159-175, February.
- Forges, Francoise & Minelli, Enrico, 1998.
"Self-Fulfilling Mechanisms in Bayesian Games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 292-310, November.
- Forges, F. & Minelli, E., 1996. "Self-Fulfilling Mechanisms in Bayesian Games," Papers 9624, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- F. Forges & E. Minelli, 1996. "Self-fulfilling Mechanisms in Bayesian Games," THEMA Working Papers 96-24, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Abraham Neyman, 2009. "The Value Of Two-Person Zero-Sum Repeated Games with Incomplete Information and Uncertain Duration," Discussion Paper Series dp512, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Robert J. Aumann, 2006.
"War and Peace,"
321307000000000332, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Dinah Rosenberg & Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 2002.
"Stochastic Games with a Single Controller and Incomplete Information,"
1346, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- VIEILLE, Nicolas & ROSENBERG, Dinah & SOLAN, Eilon, 2002. "Stochastic games with a single controller and incomplete information," Les Cahiers de Recherche 754, HEC Paris.
- Sylvain Sorin, 2011. "Zero-Sum Repeated Games: Recent Advances and New Links with Differential Games," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 172-207, March.
- Jonathan P. Thomas & Martin Cripps, 2000.
"Some Asymptotic Results in Discounted Repeated Games of One-Sided Incomplete Information,"
Game Theory and Information
- Martin W. Cripps & Jonathan Thomas, 2004. "Some Asymptotic Results in Discounted Repeated Games of One-Sided Incomplete Information," ESE Discussion Papers 76, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Nicolas Vieille, 2002. "Stochastic Games : recent results," Working Papers hal-00242996, HAL.
- Rida Laraki, 2010. "Explicit formulas for repeated games with absorbing states," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 53-69, March.
- VIEILLE, Nicolas, 2001. "Stochastic games : recent results," Les Cahiers de Recherche 743, HEC Paris.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.