Games in extensive and strategic forms
In: Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications with number 1-02.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gagen, Michael, 2012. "Using strong isomorphisms to construct game strategy spaces," MPRA Paper 40139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gagen, Michael & Nemoto, Kae, 2006. "Variational optimization of probability measure spaces resolves the chain store paradox," MPRA Paper 4778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keyzer, Michiel & van Wesenbeeck, Lia, 2005. "Equilibrium selection in games: the mollifier method," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 285-301, April.
- Xu, Zibo, 2013. "Convergence of best response dynamics in extensive-form games," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 745, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 28 Jun 2013.
- John Hillas & Elon Kohlberg, 1996. "Foundations of Strategic Equilibrium," Game Theory and Information 9606002, EconWPA, revised 18 Sep 1996.
- Ryan, Michael J., 1995. "Purposive contradiction, intervening duality and the nature of probability," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 366-373, October.
- Prakash Shenoy, 1998. "Game Trees For Decision Analysis," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 149-171, April.
- Schwalbe, Ulrich & Walker, Paul, 2001. "Zermelo and the Early History of Game Theory," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 123-137, January.
- Gagen, Michael, 2013. "Isomorphic Strategy Spaces in Game Theory," MPRA Paper 46176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xu, Zibo, 2013. "Stochastic stability in finite extensive-form games of perfect information," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 743, Stockholm School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.