AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Experimental Economics Results with number 1-30.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevierdirect.com/product.jsp?isbn=9780444826428
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:fee:wpaper:1102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cheung, Stephen L. & Hedegaard, Morten & Palan, Stefan, 2014.
"To see is to believe: Common expectations in experimental asset markets,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 84-96.
- Cheung, Stephen L. & Hedegaard, Morten & Palan, Stefan, 2012. "To See Is To Believe: Common Expectations In Experimental Asset Markets," Working Papers 2012-10, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Cheung, Stephen L. & Hedegaard, Morten & Palan, Stefan, 2012. "To See Is To Believe: Common Expectations in Experimental Asset Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 6922, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wing Lon Ng, 2006. "Overreaction and Multiple Tail Dependence at the High-frequency Level — The Copula Rose," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-086, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Park, Donghyun & Xiao, Qin, 2009. "Housing Prices and the Role of Speculation: The Case of Seoul," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 146, Asian Development Bank.
- Shachat, Jason & Srivinasan, Anand, 2011.
"Informational price cascades and non-aggregation of asymmetric information in experimental asset markets,"
30308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.