Limited dependent variables
In: Handbook of Econometrics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Econometrics with number 3-27.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C39 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stéphane Luchini & Christel Protière & Jean-Paul Moatti, 2003. "Eliciting several willingness to pay in a single contingent valuation survey: application to health care," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 51-64.
- Arturo Estrella, 1997.
"A new measure of fit for equations with dichotomous dependent variables,"
9716, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Estrella, Arturo, 1998. "A New Measure of Fit for Equations with Dichotomous Dependent Variables," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 16(2), pages 198-205, April.
- Flôres Junior, Renato Galvão & Araújo, Carlos Hamilton Vasconcelos, 2002. "Foreign funding to an emerging market: the Monetary Premium Theory and the Brazilian Case, 1991 - 1998," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 459, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Fernandes, Marcelo & Rocha, Marco Aurélio dos Santos, 2006.
"Are price limits on futures markets that cool? Evidence from the Brazilian Mercantile and Futures Exchange,"
Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE)
630, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Marcelo Fernandes & Marco Aur�lio dos Santos Rocha, 2006. "Are Price Limits on Futures Markets That Cool? Evidence from the Brazilian Mercantile and Futures Exchange," Working Papers 579, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- David McKenzie, 2001.
"An Econometric analysis of IBRD creditworthiness,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 427-448.
- Uri, Noel D., 1998. "Conservation tillage and the use of energy and other inputs in US agriculture," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 389-410, September.
- Otavio De Medeiros & Carmem Tiberio, 2005. "Factors Influencing Brazilian Firms in their Decision to List on Foreign Stock Exchanges," Finance 0503017, EconWPA.
- Uri, Noel D. & Konyar, Kazim, 1996. "Conservation tillage and the use of energy and other inputs in US Agriculture," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 75-102, June.
- Gebauer, Rolf H., 1988. "Non-Farm Labor Supply: Theory And Estimation," Staff Papers 13751, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Evans, Mary F. & Vossler, Christian A. & Flores, Nicholas E., 2009. "Hybrid allocation mechanisms for publicly provided goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1-2), pages 311-325, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.