Computational problems and methods
In: Handbook of Econometrics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Econometrics with number 1-12.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C39 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert C. Feenstra & James A. Levinsohn, 1989.
"Distance, Demand, and Oligopoly Pricing,"
NBER Working Papers
3076, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feenstra, R.C. & Levinsohn, J.A., 1989. "Distance, Demand And Oligopoly Pricing," Papers 342, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Feenstra, R.C. & Levinsohn, J.A., 1989. "Distance, Demand, And Oligopoly Pricing," Papers 89-19, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Feenstra, R.C. & Levinsohn, J.A., 1989. "Distance, Demand, And Oligopoly Pricing," Working Papers 245, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Peter L›chte J›rgensen & Anders Grosen, .
"Fair Valuation of Life Insurance Liabilities: The Impact of Interest Rate Guarantees, Surrender Options, and Bonus Policies,"
Management Working Papers
1999-1, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Grosen, Anders & Lochte Jorgensen, Peter, 2000. "Fair valuation of life insurance liabilities: The impact of interest rate guarantees, surrender options, and bonus policies," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 37-57, February.
- James E. Prieger, .
"Telecommunications Regulation and New Services: a Case Study at the State Level,"
Department of Economics
00-11, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Prieger, James E, 2001. "Telecommunications Regulation and New Services: A Case Study at the State Level," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 285-305, November.
- James E. Prieger, 2003. "Telecommunications Regulation and New Services: a Case Study at the State Level," Working Papers 011, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- James E. Prieger, 2002.
"Regulation, Innovation, and the Introduction of New Telecommunications Services,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(4), pages 704-715, November.
- James E. Prieger, . "Regulation, Innovation, and the introduction of new telecommunications services," Department of Economics 00-08, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- James E. Prieger, 2003. "Regulation, Innovation, and the introduction of new telecommunications services," Working Papers 08, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Remzi Uctum, 2007.
"Econométrie des modèles à changements de régimes: un essai de synthèse,"
- Uctum, Remzi, 2007. "Économétrie des modèles à changement de régimes : un essai de synthèse," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 83(4), pages 447-482, dÃ©cembre.
- Jansson, Leif & Mellander, Erik, 1984. "CONRAD – A Maximum Likelihood Program for Estimation of Simultaneous Equations Models that are Non-Linear in the Parameters," Working Paper Series 131, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Arjan Kadareja, 2001. "The Fiscal Stabilization Policy under EMU - An Empirical Assessment," Working Papers 2001-20, CEPII research center.
- Jennifer Castle & David Hendry, 2013. "Semi-automatic Non-linear Model selection," Economics Series Working Papers 654, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jennifer L. Castle & David F. Hendry, 2007. "A Low-Dimension Collinearity-Robust Test for Non-linearity," Economics Series Working Papers 326, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.