Long-run income distribution and growth
In: Handbook of Development Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Development Economics with number 1-06.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O15 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergio Tezanos Vázquez & Rogelio Madrueño Aguilar & Marta Guijarro Garví, 2009. "Impacto de la ayuda sobre el crecimiento económico. El caso de América Latina y el Caribe," Documentos de trabajo sobre cooperaciÃ³n y desarrollo 200904, Cátedra de Cooperación Internacional y con Iberoamérica (COIBA), Universidad de Cantabria.
- J. Mohan Rao, 1998. "Development in the Time of Globalization," Working Papers wp1, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Casey, Gregory P. & Owen, Ann L., 2010.
"Inequality and fractionalization,"
25493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simon Maxwell, 2001. "Innovative and important, yes, but also instrumental and incomplete: the treatment of redistribution in the new 'New Poverty Agenda'," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(3), pages 331-341.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.