Long-run income distribution and growth
In: Handbook of Development Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Development Economics with number 1-06.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O15 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Mohan Rao, 1998. "Development in the Time of Globalization," Working Papers wp1, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Casey, Gregory P. & Owen, Ann L., 2014.
"Inequality and Fractionalization,"
Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 32-50.
- Simon Maxwell, 2001. "Innovative and important, yes, but also instrumental and incomplete: the treatment of redistribution in the new 'New Poverty Agenda'," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(3), pages 331-341.
- Sergio Tezanos Vázquez & Rogelio Madrueño Aguilar & Marta Guijarro Garví, 2009. "Impacto de la ayuda sobre el crecimiento económico. El caso de América Latina y el Caribe," Documentos de trabajo sobre cooperaciÃ³n y desarrollo 200904, Cátedra de Cooperación Internacional y con Iberoamérica (COIBA), Universidad de Cantabria.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.