Analytics of development: Dualism
In: Handbook of Development Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Development Economics with number 1-04.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O15 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dietrich Vollrath, 2009.
"The dual economy in long-run development,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 287-312, December.
- Graziella Bertocchi, 2006.
"The Law of Primogeniture and the Transition from Landed Aristocracy to Industrial Democracy,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 43-70, 03.
- Bertocchi, Graziella, 2003. "The Law of Primogeniture and the Transition from Landed Aristocracy to Industrial Democracy," CEPR Discussion Papers 3723, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:dgr:unuint:199513 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gustav Ranis, 2003. "Is Dualism Worth Revisiting?," Working Papers 870, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Adama Zerbo, 2006. "Marché du travail urbain et pauvreté en Afrique subsaharienne : un modèle d’analyse," Documents de travail 129, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Wolff, Edward N., 1997.
"Growth in a dual economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1627-1637, October.
- Sachs, Jeffrey & Yang, Xiaokai & Zhang, Dingsheng, 2000. "Globalization, dual economy, and economic development," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 189-209, December.
- Kalckreuth, Ulf von, 1999. "Social Learning in Dualistic Societies : Segregation, Growth and Distribution," Discussion Papers 571, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Zhou, Ang & Wang, Dong & Wang, Di, 2013. "Research on Aquaculture in China," MPRA Paper 43752, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zamo-Akono, C. & Tsafack-Nanfosso, R., 2008. "Fécondité, Santé et Participation des femmes au Marché du Travail," MPRA Paper 10839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Monchuk, Daniel C. & Miranowski, John A., 2002. "The Effect Of Innovative Behavior And Technological Spillovers On Employment Growth In The Us Midwest," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19773, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bencivenga, Valerie R & Smith, Bruce D, 1997.
"Unemployment, Migration, and Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(3), pages 582-608, June.
- Gries, Thomas & Naude, Wim, 2008.
"Entrepreneurship and Structural Economic Transformation,"
Working Paper Series
RP2008/62, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Thomas Gries & Wim Naudé, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and structural economic transformation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 13-29, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.