Alternative approaches to development economics
In: Handbook of Development Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Development Economics with number 1-03.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O15 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taylor, J. Edward & Yunez-Naude, Antonio & Hampton, Steve, 1999. "Agricultural Policy Reforms and Village Economies: A Computable General-Equilibrium Analysis from Mexico," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 453-480, July.
- Naqvi, Syed Nawab Haider, 1995. "The nature of economic development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 543-556, April.
- Pereira, Luiz C. Bresser (Luiz Carlos Bresser), 2000. "After structuralism, a development alternative for Latin America," Textos para discussÃ£o 99, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Vachani, Sushil, 1997. "Economic liberalization's effect on sources of competitive advantage of different groups of companies: the case of India," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 165-184, April.
- Arup Maharatna, 2008. "Development of What? An Exposition of the Politics of Development Economics," Working Papers id:1819, eSocialSciences.
- Huff, W. G. & Dewit, G. & Oughton, C., 2001. "Credibility and Reputation Building in the Developmental State: A Model with East Asian Applications," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 711-724, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.