Global liquidity, capital flows and challenges for policymakers: the Mexican experience
In: Capital flows, commodity price movements and foreign exchange intervention
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number 57-17.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- De Gregorio, Jose & Edwards, Sebastian & Valdes, Rodrigo O., 2000.
"Controls on capital inflows: do they work?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 59-83, October.
- Jose Sidaoui & Manuel Ramos-Francia & Manuel Gabriel Cuadra, 2011. "The global financial crisis and policy response in Mexico," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The global crisis and financial intermediation in emerging market economies, volume 54, pages 279-298 Bank for International Settlements.
- Bernardin Akitoby & Thomas Stratmann, 2006.
"Fiscal Policy and Financial Markets,"
IMF Working Papers
06/16, International Monetary Fund.
- Castroa, Vitor & Kubota, Megumi, 2013.
"Duration dependence and change-points in the likelihood of credit booms ending,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6475, The World Bank.
- Vítor Castro & Megumi Kubota, 2013. "Duration dependence and change-points in the likelihood of credit booms ending," NIPE Working Papers 09/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Vitor Castro & Megumi Kubota, 2013. "Duration dependence and change-points in the likelihood of credit booms ending," GEMF Working Papers 2013-17, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Timo Laurmaa).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.