The equilibrium real exchange rate for Israel
In: Capital flows, commodity price movements and foreign exchange intervention
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number 57-14.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Berka, Martin & Devereux, Michael B., 2011.
"What determines European real exchange rates?,"
Working Paper Series, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance
1687, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Martin Berka & Michael B. Devereux, 2010. "What determines European real exchange rates?," CAMA Working Papers 2010-17, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Martin Berka & Michael B. Devereux, 2010. "What Determines European Real Exchange Rates?," NBER Working Papers 15753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Berka & Michael B. Devereux, 2010. "What determines European real exchange rates?," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas 46, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Jaewoo Lee & Jonathan David Ostry & Alessandro Prati & Luca Antonio Ricci & Gian-Maria Milesi-Ferretti, 2008. "Exchange Rate Assessments," IMF Occasional Papers 261, International Monetary Fund.
- Alvaro Aguirre & César Calderón, 2005. "Real Exchange Rate Misalignments and Economic Performance," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile, Central Bank of Chile 316, Central Bank of Chile.
- Rebecca L Driver & Peter F Westaway, 2005. "Concepts of equilibrium exchange rates," Bank of England working papers, Bank of England 248, Bank of England.
- Nikolina Kosteletou & Panagiotis Liargovas, 2000. "Foreign Direct Investment and Real Exchange Rate Interlinkages," Open Economies Review, Springer, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 135-148, April.
- Karnit Flug & Amir Shpitzer, 2013. "Rethinking exchange rate policy in a small open economy: the Israeli experience during the great recession," BIS Papers chapters, Bank for International Settlements, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Sovereign risk: a world without risk-free assets?, volume 73, pages 189-204 Bank for International Settlements.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Timo Laurmaa).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.