Introduction for "Household debt: implications for monetary policy and financial stability"
In: Household debt: implications for monetary policy and financial stability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number 46-01.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DayanArora & Francis Xavier Rathinam, 2010.
"OTC Derivatives Market in India : Recent Regulatory Initiatives and Open Issues for Market Stability and Development,"
Finance Working Papers
23029, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Dayanand Arora & Francis Xavier Rathinam, 2011. "OTC derivatives market in India: recent regulatory initiatives and open issues for market stability and development," Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 235-261, April.
- Dayanand Arora & Francis Xavier Rathinam, 2010. "OTC Derivatives Market in India: Recent Regulatory Initiatives and Open Issues for Market Stability and Development," Working Papers id:2479, eSocialSciences.
- Maxime Desmarais-Tremblay & François Vaillancourt, 2011. "Le bilan des particuliers au Canada : évolution et analyse," CIRANO Project Reports 2011rp-17, CIRANO.
- Angela Roman & Alina Camelia Sargu, 2011. "Eu New Member States Households‘ Banking Indebtedness And It‘S Implications: An Overview," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(13), pages 28.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Timo Laurmaa).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.