Inflation targeting in Korea: a model of success?
In: Monetary policy in Asia: approaches and implementation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number 31-12.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frederic S. Mishkin & Adam S. Posen, 1998.
"Inflation Targeting: Lessons from Four Countries,"
NBER Working Papers
6126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerlach, Stefan & Tillmann, Peter, 2012.
"Inflation targeting and inflation persistence in Asia–Pacific,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 360-373.
- Stefan Gerlach & Peter Tillmann, 2011. "Inflation Targeting and Inflation Persistence in Asia-Pacific," Working Papers 252011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Sánchez, Marcelo, 2010. "What does South Korean inflation targeting target?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 526-539, December.
- Nadia Saleem, 2010. "Adopting Inflation Targeting in Pakistan: An Empirical Analysis," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 15(2), pages 51-76, Jul-Dec.
- Parsley, David & Popper, Helen, 2014. "Gauging exchange rate targeting," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 155-166.
- David Parsley & Helen Popper, 2009. "Evaluating Exchange Rate Management An Application to Korea," Working Papers 282009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Liew, Freddy, 2012. "Forecasting inflation in Asian economies," MPRA Paper 36781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Timo Laurmaa).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.