Opening China’s capital account amid ample dollar liquidity
In: China's capital account liberalisation: international perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number 15-06.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincent Bouvatier, 2007.
"Hot Money Inflows and Monetary Stability in China: How the People's Bank of China Took up the Challenge,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006
161, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Vincent Bouvatier, 2010. "Hot money inflows and monetary stability in China: how the People's Bank of China took up the challenge," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 42(12), pages 1533-1548.
- Vincent Bouvatier, 2006.
"Hot Money Inflows in China : How the People's Bank of China Took up the Challenge,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Vincent Bouvatier, 2006. "Hot money inflows in China : How the people's bank of China took up the challenge," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla06011, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Glick, Reuven & Hutchison, Michael, 2009.
"Navigating the trilemma: Capital flows and monetary policy in China,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 205-224, May.
- Reuven Glick & Michael Hutchison, 2008. "Navigating the trilemma: capital flows and monetary policy in China," Working Paper Series 2008-32, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Reuven Glick & Michael Hutchison, 2008. "Navigating the Trilemma: Capital Flows and Monetary Policy in China," Working Papers 252008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Timo Laurmaa).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.