Modelling the transmission mechanism of monetary policy in emerging market countries using prior information
In: Modelling aspects of the inflation process and the monetary transmission mechanism in emerging market countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number 08-12.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00193947 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jérôme Héricourt, 2005. "Monetary policy transmission in the CEECs : revisited results using alternative econometrics," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla05020, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Gavin, William T. & Kemme, David M., 2009.
"Using extraneous information to analyze monetary policy in transition economies,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 868-879, September.
- William T. Gavin & David M. Kemme, 2007. "Using extraneous information to analyze monetary policy in transition economies," Working Papers 2004-034, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Jérôme Héricourt & Iuliana Matei, 2007. "Transmission de la politique monétaire dans les Pays d'Europe Centrale et Orientale : que savons-nous vraiment ?," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 180(4), pages 221-238.
- Elbourne, Adam & de Haan, Jakob, 2006. "Financial structure and monetary policy transmission in transition countries," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Vinko Mu?tra & Lena Male?eviÃ¦ PeroviÃ¦ & Silvia Golem, 2013. "Social attitudes and regional inequalities," ERSA conference papers ersa13p678, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Timo Laurmaa).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.