Electronic finance: an overview of the issues
In: Electronic finance: a new perspective and challenges
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number 07-01.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles Goodhart & Malte Krueger, 2001.
"The impact of technology on cash usage,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
25048, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Berentsen, Aleksander, 1998.
"Monetary Policy Implications of Digital Money,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 89-117.
- Richard J. Sullivan, 2000. "How has the adoption of Internet banking affected performance and risk in banks?," Financial Industry Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Dec, pages 1-16.
- Fujii, Hiroshi & Okano, Taeko & Madnick, Stuart & Siegel, Michael, 2003. "E-Aggregation: The Present and Future of Online Financial Services in Asia-Pacific," Working papers 4405-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Steven Li & Andrew C. Worthington, 2004. "The relationship between the adoption of Internet banking and electronic connectivity: - An international comparison," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 176, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Schulz, Alexander & Wolff, Guntram B., 2009. "Sovereign bond market integration: the euro, trading platforms and financial crises," MPRA Paper 16900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Timo Laurmaa).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.