Electronic finance: an overview of the issues
In: Electronic finance: a new perspective and challenges
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number 07-01.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Berentsen, Aleksander, 1997.
"Monetary policy implications of digital money,"
37392, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles Goodhart & Malte Krueger, 2001.
"The impact of technology on cash usage,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
25048, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Richard J. Sullivan, 2000. "How has the adoption of Internet banking affected performance and risk in banks?," Financial Industry Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Dec, pages 1-16.
- Schulz, Alexander & Wolff, Guntram B., 2009. "Sovereign bond market integration: the euro, trading platforms and financial crises," MPRA Paper 16900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steven Li & Andrew C. Worthington, 2004. "The relationship between the adoption of Internet banking and electronic connectivity: - An international comparison," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 176, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Fujii, Hiroshi & Okano, Taeko & Madnick, Stuart & Siegel, Michael, 2003. "E-Aggregation: The Present and Future of Online Financial Services in Asia-Pacific," Working papers 4405-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Timo Laurmaa).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.